[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: SCRAPPY/BOARIS

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Dec 7 00:54:55 EST 2012

I knew I had missed the announcement that Boaris had joined us so I went
looking and here it is. I had set it aside as when it came in as I wanted to
be sure to welcome him as I used to have a Boar-is (the way I spelled it)  I
always thought it an especially clever name;  so Great Job Tammy. For
reminding me of my long gone Boaris and picking  fine pig and name to go
with him. My Boar-is was a great piggie, black and white Peruvian and one
hairy bundle of pure love and mischief.

So hi Boaris and thank you Tammy  for a great piggie naming in my book, and
for bring us your Boaris, and for reminding me of my much loved friend
Boar-is.  BTW his class (3 Peruvians and a Texel)  included Square-ed (cause
his Peruvian hair stuck out so much when he was born he looked square,
Mystic Lady's Baby, and Wild Wooly Willy, the white Texel with one big black
eye ring.  WWW ruled them all. These names are available but probably Mystic
Lady's Baby would make the cut unless you could find a Mystic lady.

Ohhhh sweet memories.  Welcome Boaris, rule our hearts for years to come.
Sandy Sammy and AR