[Gpdd] Fwd: RESCUE: Piggy needs a home!

Admin gpdd-admin at gpdd.org
Fri Dec 7 16:12:00 EST 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Piggy needs a home!
Date: 	Fri, 7 Dec 2012 12:27:16 -0500
From: 	jane<gordysmom at aol.com>
To: 	gpdd-owner at gpdd.org

Hi, all!  Although we currently don't have any piggies after having five
over a ten-year period, I still love to keep up with the GPDD!  Over the
past five years, we have gotten more involved in cat rescues than I ever
thought we would.  Have six cats now, five of whom were ferals.  As
well, we still have two bunnies.

That said, as much as I would love to have a guinea pig or two again,
it's just not possible at this time.....especially since my hubby isn't
well, and isn't able to help me out with the pets' care.

Yesterday when I had one of our latest cats in to see the vet for a
booster shot, I saw a posting on the board that someone needed a home
for a three year old male GP.  This person said, "don't have time for
pets."  :(

If anybody either lives in the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, area....or
knows of someone who does......and wants this dear unwanted piggie,
please email me and let me know.  My email address is: gordysmom at aol.com
<mailto:gordysmom at aol.com>.

Thank you all......and many wheaks!!!!

***janie*/
/
/Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless/