[Gpdd] HEALTH Metacam and Ibuprofen again

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 12:25:39 EST 2012

Further to this topic, I asked my Rodentologists today about changing from
one med to the other. I didn't want to reply before checking with them as
they are the experts but they agreed with me anyway.

Considered opinion was that, if you wanted to change from one to the other
and the piggy was in serious pain, then they would carry on where one left
off ( obviously with no overlap ). Otherwise, they would leave 24 hours
after the metacam before starting ibuprofen.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.