[Gpdd] Re HEALTH Metacam and Ibuprofen again

Ginger Fitzsimmons matildalucet at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 8 22:14:05 EST 2012

Mr. Brownie says thank you for the kind wishes. He is moving quite well now, but I told him he still has to take the full course of metacam.

We've got to the point where we don't need to see the vet to get metacam or critical care. We call the vet's office and say we need to stock up and they let me come buy it from them without an exam. We seem to be on some sort of "good slave" list up there; I guess we've been taking various boars there long enough and caught things early often enough that we're trusted. That's useful, if maybe a little scary. :-)

-ginger