[Gpdd] Re HEALTH Metacam and Ibuprofen again.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 13:37:29 EST 2012

That's wonderful news that Mr. Brownie is getting around better.

I used to have a great vet who made sure that my first aid kit contained
everything that I might need for piggies in an emergency. They always
seemed to get sick when the vets was closed and he trusted me to know what
to do.

Now I have my wonderful Rodentologists, who keep me stocked up on meds.

It's good to have everything that might be needed and be able to treat the
little ones asap.

Keep getting better Mr. Brownie.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.