[Gpdd] FW: VIRTUAL: The girls are visiting Sammy and AR too!

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Dec 16 04:53:14 EST 2012

Sammy flipped his lid with joy when I read him the announcement that you are
coming. That's what I call flinging his pigloo over. Now he's planning the
pignik. He want a kilt with matching blanket and napkins. I sure hope the
weather holds, but the Gazebo will shelter them in any case.

He has packed up in our ancient pignik basket and off whee go to meet the
guests in our local bicycle taxi. It's like a rickshaw except powered by a
bicycle, just the thing to show off the city.  I hope we make it in time.
Sammy is wheeking his lungs out at the driver, it must mean, faster faster!!
The sky is parting from the rains and I can see a tiny rainbow way way up.
It must be PigAir. It will be touch and go if we make it there in time for
touch down. We are on State Street now and it's a straight away to the
Riverside Park and the glorious Carousel.  The dot come a bit lower and
bigger. I didn't think I would ever get to see a PigAir vessel, after all am
just a piggy mom/slave.  Faster goes the Bike Taxi, Sammy's ears are
flattened against his head. It's very nippy out so I am wrapped in the
pignik blanket. To think I will meet the ladies and Ethan and new Eddie. I
am so  happy.

Sandy