[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Merry Pigmas and a Happy New Years for 2013

Glynis Robson glynisrobson55 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 18:38:06 EST 2012

Dear Piggies and Slaves,

The girls and I would like to wish you all a Merry Pigmas and a Happy and
safe New Years for 2013.
We send lots of hugs for all the wonderful slaves and hope that all their
families have a wonderful time too.
For all the piggies we wish you a fantastic Pigmas and know that you'll all
get lots of special nom nom's and
cuddles from your slaves and maybe Santa Pig will visit you
too! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

To any of our friends that are unwell or sad we wish you all the best and
send lots of loving and healing vibes
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for being such a lovely group of friends!  I can't believe yet
another year has passed!

lots of loves
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx