[Gpdd] HEALTH: Needles needed

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 20 14:04:03 EST 2012

Does anyone know where I can get needles used to withdraw ivermectin from a rubber-topped container? My last two were a gift from a GPDDer, and the final one gave out and bent while I was measuring out the medicine. Fortunately, I was able to get that last dose before it broke entirely. Sadly, because of all the drug abuse in California, you can't buy these in feedstores anymore, and vets don't want to hand them out for unsupervised use. Can't fault them for that! Anyway, my girls will need their treatment in a couple more months. Please help!

Joanie and The Beautifuls