[Gpdd] [HEALTH] The BAR book from Vedra

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Fri Dec 21 10:43:25 EST 2012

Hi Jean and the GPDD Family,
  I was asked if the new BAR book was worth purchasing if you have the
original book. Absolutely Yes!!! It has 189 pages full of full colour
photographs, x-rays, illustrations and diagnostic flowcharts. It also
has invaluable veterinary information and illustrations of how to Do
Bladder Stone Surgery. This is the most frequent surgery I do and teach
to vets. I have been using these techniques for years. Your vet knowing
these techniques can have a huge impact on the outcome of a surgery. I
feel every cavy owner can benefit from this book. It is a treasure trove
of information.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.