[Gpdd] Misc: Merry Pigmas to all

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 23 20:06:38 EST 2012

I also would like to wish everyone a Merry Pigmas!  Its beguinea to look like
Christmas here as well. Our son and his wife and their baby(a german shepard)
have arrived so now all family members are here. My daughter in law couldnt wait
to feed the guinea pigs a treat! She loves to do that as they all will "talk"
very loudly when you walk in the guinea pig room for their treat. She gave them
each a piece of tangerine. yummy.
Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday with your loved ones as well.
Happy New Year too!
Jean and Andy and the many misfits

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even
touched-they must be felt with  the heart.( Helen Keller)