[Gpdd] GPDD (Announcement) (Happy New Year)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 28 08:56:50 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

I want to wish you all a blessed and happy new year.  With 10 piggies, a chinny, and a cat colony, plus some fish and full-time job, I am so busy, but I want to let you know i do think of all of you very much and wish all of you well.

Love and peace..."be the change you want to see in the world" (Mahatma Gandhi)

from Ellen, piggies Angel, Hina'u, Kaloey, Sami, Merary, Roxie, Petra, Bernice, Lowell, Fiji, and chin Foogleah.