[Gpdd] Fwd: BEHAVIOR: Cuteness

MGandalf43 at aol.com MGandalf43 at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 23:51:25 EST 2012

____________________________________
 From: MGandalf43 at aol.com
To: gpdd at gpdd.org
Sent: 12/28/2012 11:57:30  P.M. US Eastern Standard Time
Subj: BEHAVIOR: Cuteness

Hope everyone and everypig are enjoying the holidays!

Has anyone else had a piggie who seems to say "thank you" after receiving
hay or treats?  Snickelfritz has a habit after I've put down his hay, of
nibbling a bit, then running over to where I am and standing at the bars and
raising his nose to me, then hurrying back to his hay. It's different than
his  begging behavior, just like a quick "thank you" and so sweet :)  He does
 this most evenings.

Oreo, on the other hand, would just be checking to see if I had more  :D

Mary Ann, Oreo, and  Snickelfritz