[Gpdd] Announcement: Biscuit Has Gone to the Rainbow Bridge

Claire King basschick23 at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 2 12:32:44 EST 2012

Hi, I wanted to say thank you to you all for taking the time to pass on your kind words regarding Biscuit.  I am not too sure at this time that we will be looking for any other piggies, as this weeks events seem to have gone down a bit deeper with the whole family than we ever thought it would.  It is definatly going to take me and Jon a long while to move on from this, as we got Tea and Biscuit a good 2 years before our children came along, so essentially for a while they were our "children".  The last few days have not been very nice, but it is good to know that there are people that understand the loss that is felt. Thank you to all of you again, Claire