[Gpdd] [CARE] Male pigs

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Feb 5 23:47:37 EST 2012

I haven't had an impacted boar, but have had gunky ones, it has occurred on
this list so I would remiss if I didn’t bring it up.  Some get it more some
very little in the same care situations in my experience.  We have had some
instances of stuck penis's on GPDD I think that comes from dried secretions.
So since my experience it is more random than care and I am sure care
conditions do matter, I think it best to let everyone know to make their own
decision.  I don’t bath more than once a month but check them every couple
weeks  Sandy