[Gpdd] [Virtual] Fair Winds and Following Seas, Chapter 8. Shipwreck Sam writes home

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Feb 6 10:44:13 EST 2012

Dear Momma Slave, Sandy   I must say I had no idea so much could happen on a simple sail of tribute for my frin Beans. Besides everything you have already seen I first want to say that my Puff and I grow closer and fonder every day, its like whee grewed up together, me just a bit older. She is lovely and very active and still a bit klutsy but over shadowed by her skills and beauty.    So dis Chip fella turns out to be quite an interesting dude, the more whee know about him, whee always thought he was a bit tipsy and it turns out he is but its from his peg leg, can u believe it, a peg-legged pirate???  Whooda thunk it! Whee haven't figured out about all does little bottles he carries around, once he called dem samples???? Whazzat?

Any way whee have decided to put to sea urgently as der have been reports of big earthquakes on Vanuatu and da Philippines, a whole bunch in a row over 6.0. Not too bad if dats as big as dey get but if dey are pre-quakes it could get bad, an if da volcano on Vanuatu blows dat could be really bad. Whee are safer at sea, and are heading north towards Brisbane on our way to Lizard island as planned so its all good, don worry at tall.

But also our new buddy brought dis drop dead gorgeous gal on board wit him, its hiz sister, names Pixel!  All da boars  can hardly peel der eyes off her she is so pretty. An she carried a little purple velvet bag with ribbon drawstrings and inside iz a letter in beautiful writings dat Hector said was not done on a ‘puter, and Whoopy called it calligraphy. Da letter iz to da Lady Velvet and inside da folds iz a brass key wit a number on it. Velvet and Onyx and Friday and Chip and Pixel stayed for a few minutes but den dey all ran off into da chartroom and I don know what's happening cause da rest of us had to move into da channel an out to sea so whee been zo busy. Zo I gotta go, but I cant wait to find what s going on wit dis key and letter, and Pixel and earthquakes. I will write as soon as I can wit all da juicy details.
Puff sez hi to you an to her mommy slave an sez to tell her that da Beautifuls are having the time of their lives, and dey didn’t forget to dress alike all da time.
love always, don worry bought Volcanoes an stuff,
your Sammy

ps. Do you think it would be OK if AR brought dis large pile of lady mice home wit him??? He sez please! and he sez hi and sez he will write soon.