[Gpdd] HEALTH: Food

Anneli Cochrane arcochrane at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 18:33:44 EST 2012

I feed my pigs 5025 Guinea Pig LabDiet made by Purina. They love it and one
50 lb. bag of it will last me a few months and it is only around $24 for
that much food. It also has something in it that makes the Vitamin C stay
in it (I don't know what it is called) for extended periods of time so I
don't have to worry about it going bad after buying in bulk. Although this
food is technically made for lab guinea pigs (a sad thought), it works
great for my pigs as well. Good luck finding a food for your picky eaters!

Anneli