[Gpdd] Health: Puff's vet visit

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Feb 7 23:48:41 EST 2012

Ann has complete instructions for bucal separators down to the model numbers
and size,  I will try to find it and if not I will have her send it. Ellen
has it too. Medical professional pride themselves on life long learning,
here's a chance.  Did they look all the way in, rule out overgrown teeth or
yeast.   Also watch how she eats each thing, note if anything comes back out
or if she has to twist her head  to get it down.   Did you try my carrot
experiment  and also try  giving them to her alone, I mean with no other
food and when she's treat begging.  See then if she is motivated to try but
then cant  rather than choosing.    Also be sure you are limiting her carrot
to one inch a day or one baby carrot. More gives too much Vit A over time
and harms the liver.   Sandy with Sammy wooing Puff at Sea, no wonder she's
off food. (virtually of course)