[Gpdd] Virtual: Ayla joins the trip

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 8 12:55:27 EST 2012

Well I came home today to find Ayla gone... she somehow figured out how to get
pigair to pick her up or maybe some piggies send for her?? Not sure.. either way
there was a small note that says"mommy and daddy I wanted to join in the fun and
meet new piggies so I have gone to join the others. Dont worry mommy there will
be nurses to tend my poor feet. I just couldnt sit here and wait to hear stories
of all the adventures.. So I just had to join in the fun. See ya soon mommy and
daddy. Please dont miss me to much! I will be having fun!
Love your new little girl Ayla(the newest misfit)
So does anyone have a piggie that stayed home to cuddle?
Missing my babies,
Jean