[Gpdd] CARE: Re: Male pigs

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed Feb 8 14:43:47 EST 2012

Thanks for all of the helpful input on this subject.  While I would love to
go with a bore because they are so readily available right now and from all
the nice things you all were telling me about them, I think I will  have to
stick with the females.  Earl is gone out of town a lot and won't be always
available to help me with the cleaning.  As it is, I do all of their
bathing, cage care, feeding and anything else they need.  He goes to the
market for me and will hold them and talk baby talk to them (he'd never
admit it though!).

Thanks again and I will just have to keep waiting until 2 little girls show
up at the shelter, ready for a new Mommy and their forever home.

Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha in my heart and memory