[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Memorial Candle Lighting on March 9th!!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 17:39:54 EST 2012

Hello Firends!
The official Peter Gurney Candle Light Memorial will once again take place on March 9th.  This will be our 7th world-wide memorial to remember our fur-babies, Peter Gurney, and all of our other dear friends, human and animal who have made the trip to the Rainbow Bridge.  As in year's past, all you need to do is light a candle on March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time zone.  As we all remember our friends at the Rainbow Bridge and light our candles, our little lights will move around the world with our prayers and fond memories.  Afterwards, I will ask you to tell me your location, and we will post a listing of all the places that a candle was lit, and post the locations on a world map.  For those who are new to this event, we welcome your participation.  You can take a look at the GPDD Home Page to see past year's maps and location listings, as well as some history about Peter Gurney.

So, mark your calendars for MARCH 9th, at 8:00 pm, and get your candle or candles ready!

Audrey, William, and Gordon the GP
(Remembering Reese)