[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT- I'm back & the babies are here

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 11 20:41:04 EST 2012

Well I'm back for now. My computer is still broken & cannot be fixed so I have to use it in safe mode until we can afford to get another one. I can still check e-mails but can't post pics of Mel & her new babies. She had them Thurs. night at 10:40pm. She had 3 & they are perfect. Unfortunately, there were some problems for her. She freaked out after she had them. She ripped all the hair out on either side of her opening & has bloody sores there now. The H.L. vet gave me a spray to help her heal up. He wants to check with the other vet to see if there is an A.B that is safe for her to take while nursing. Does anyone know if there is? He doesn't want the wounds to get infected. I've never seen a piggie react like that after giving birth before. She's had so much trauma in her life though. I guess that just put her over the edge. She seems alright now though. She is nursing. She is not the most snuggly mother like most piggies I've seen though. The babies
 seem very healthy & are already running all around & being silly. So hopefully everything will work out ok.

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty