[Gpdd] [MISC]Bargain guinea pig gear at the Home Bargains chain of stores UK

Wrraffles wrraffles at aol.com
Sun Feb 12 03:42:28 EST 2012

I found a post on Martin Lewis’s Grabbit pages for items with guinea pigs pictured on them to be found in the Home Bargains chain of stores.
 I looked it up an Amazon and the stuff is very cute!  This is a “when it is gone, its goneshop”, so if you see it, grab it and buy it. The poster wrote:
 “The crazy gang range -rucksacks, mini holdalls, shoulder bags for £2.99 and £3.99. Purses £1.39. Thebags retail at £20 on Amazon and the purse is £5 (do not know how to post links- sorry!) these would make nice gifts. They were images which filled one sideof the bags of guinea pigs at the gym, sunbathing etc on a pink bag - if theholdall had been slightly bigger I would have had one for my swimming bag!”
Betsy
with Honey, Calliope, Prince, Dominique, Prince, Smokey, Jessica and Abraham in my heart