[Gpdd] CARE: deciding which pellets to give

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 13 18:06:09 EST 2012

I'm hesitant to recommend something that alfalf-ey for grown up pigs. I can't remember if you're in Hawai'i. If you're on the mainland, you can order Oxbow pellets online through Fosters and Smith. No, I'm not a F&S rep! For mainland US shipments it's $5.99 per shipment.On orders of over $49.00, shipping's free.I hope that helps! Has anyone in GPDD used the Kleenmama pellets? Their hay's good, but a lot all at once to store!

Joanie