[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Critter Be Better and Critical Care

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Mon Feb 13 23:02:10 EST 2012

My piggys love Critter Be Better. In fact once a month I mix a table
spoon of it with reverse osmosis water and feed it to them in a bowl.
This causes my piggys to go into a feeding frenzy they love it so much.
You can buy it directly from American Pet Diner. I also ship kilos of it
to the  Cambridge Cavy Trust Guinea Pig Hospital. Oxbows Critical Care
can be bought at many feed stores here in Florida. In the Tampa Floria
area both of the Feed Depot stores sell the small and large package of
it. In a pinch you can always take your piggys favorite pellets and make
them into a mash or syringe feed with water.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.