[Gpdd] re Gpdd (Health) (Fluoridated water?)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 14 03:35:44 EST 2012

Does anyone know if fluoride is safe in water for guinea pigs? The new PUR filters only have fluoride now, and  I don't think it is too good for them (or people). I still use RO water for their drinking, but want to know if it's ok to rinse vegies in fluoride water.
I have a RO water system that I need to get installed, and procrastinating about it, since the guy who is supposed to be my friend charges too much for everything. So i am looking for a decent handyman (good luck!)

Thanks,
Ellen
p.s. I have been rinsing vegies for the pigs in water I haul from the RO machine at the supermarket.