[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Condolences for Chico

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Feb 14 17:47:19 EST 2012

Dear Mikey, Erwin, Woopy, Lily and Daisy,

Whee are devastated to hear about our dear darling friend Chico :-(
RIP Chico run free at the bridge, now reunited with Dunya, have fun
popcorning together thru the lush green meadows and enjoy nibbling on
sweet corn silks and all your fav treaties, you'll be so very very sadly
missed by your mummy and daddy and ladies Woopy, Daisy and especially
Lily and so many of the GPDD family, but NEVER EVER EVER forgotten
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads
of loves for you all from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ...............   :-(

Mikey i'm so so sorry love, he was such a little trooper, so brave and
such a manly boar!  BIG HUGS to you both and the girls send lots of
little kisses and friendly brrrrrrr's to the girls
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXX

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx