[Gpdd] MISC: Memorial candle lighting

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Feb 16 06:13:37 EST 2012

Piggy Pirates and secret agents will be thrilled to float off little origami
boats with the names of their friend sand loved ones, Sammy can float one
for Sheila, Puff for Hershey, Velvet, Chips, and Pixel for Beans! I have
been sending notes out to the recently bereaved. One thing if the slave
parents would like to name the piggy or piggies that will fold the boat and
inscribe the names, that  will be very touching, any one can name any
friend, so sweet, and I really l would like to do it on Peter Gurney's day
that would be perfect. In the meantime I have a boatload of fun stuff lined
up for them to do in the trip up the cost to Lizard island. I have had to
pace my self for a couple wheeks down here, but I have researched the
Un-Occupy the Coral Sea and I think it’s a great idea that might really
catch on. What say you all Mateys?  So much to do, and little piggie send
offs too. Parent Slaves can send me an email or if a piggy wants to set sail
a tiny boat for their friends or loved ones that would be so sweet, Just
send me an email but not to the digest and it shall be so, I have already
been keeping tack. Lizard island here whee  come.  Sandy