[Gpdd] virtual: Ringers Mommie

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 18 12:53:37 EST 2012

Dear Mary Fran,
I Jean from the misfits is Ringers mommie. He did say in his last text to me
that there was this lovely sow named Ginger-Puff, and how she kept sneaking
peeks at him when she thought he wasn't looking and he said he kind of winked
his silly little wink and her! He is a good boy so nothing to worry about. Silly
piggers.
We would like little boats to go out for: Amanda, Lavern, Amelia, Alana,Yettie,
Trigger, Little Bit, Anastasia,and Ariel.
These are the misfits that have passed.
Our Anita sent a text that the young boars are getting very good with their
pirate talk! She said that Sammy has pirate lessons for the boars so they get it
just right! Arrgh!
missing my herd
jean(misfits)