[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: News on the pig front!

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sat Feb 18 14:03:53 EST 2012

    Big pig news here!  It looks like I will be getting  2 new girls in the
near future.  :)  They are coming from a shelter in OH and will be
transported here via a piggy train of volunteers who are on the list.  The
Guinea Links page is where they are coming from, via my shelter here in
Atlanta.  One's name is Eve,  born on Christmas Eve, and she is 2 months old
and had the little rosette on her head.  She is white and orange/red.
Callie is a black and white smoothed coat and is 3 months old.  If all works
out, I will let y'all know more and post pics of them.  Keep  everything and
everyone you know crossed that it all works out.

Hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha at the bridge and all of us looking forward to 2
new little lives to love