[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: PICS OF Callie & Eve

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sat Feb 18 18:27:58 EST 2012

Below is the message I received with some pics of my anticipated babies.  I am so excited, I can hardly stand it!  It looks like it will be around the 15th of March before everything can be connected.  In fact, I may reach out to y'all if we have a gap somewhere that one of you could hyelp with.  We are going to be going to Chattanooga to meet whoever brings them there and then we will bring them here to the Atlanta area for their new forever home.

Eve is the little white and red (orange) one with the rosette, or crest in her head.

Callie is the tri color.

MESSAGE:  Eve:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/guineapiggoddess/6891598889/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guineapiggoddess/6894161851/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guineapiggoddess/6894174873/

Callie (she's got tons of personality & spunk, Eve's just blossoming):
http://www.flickr.com/photos/guineapiggoddess/6894174981/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guineapiggoddess/6894176937/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guineapiggoddess/6894177027/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/guineapiggoddess/6894178471/

Thanks for your wonderful supportive messages!

Lynn