[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Amanda Misfit

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 19 19:32:40 EST 2012

Jean and Andy,please accept our very belated condolences on Amanda Misfit's passing.  We remember the trouble she had with cysts and we are so very sorry that nothing worked to cure them.  However, what a lucky girl she was that your family rescued her from the horrible breeder.  (Reading about him was harrowing -- what a sorry excuse for a "human being.")  It was so touching, though, to read of how she came to you as a distrusting piggie and how, through the love and care you and Andy gave her, she became the kissing girl.  How wonderful, too, that when you rescued her, she was able to have her babies with you; we are so glad that sweet Biff remains as a handsome reminder of her.  It is good, too, that she traveled to the other side while resting on Andy's shoulder; we can't imagine that she would have had it any other way.

We also send best wishes to Adaline, her cage mate.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan