[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Tabitha

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 19 19:35:23 EST 2012

Lynn,  we had hoped  that Tabitha would recover, and we were so very sorry to read of her passing to the Bridge.  It sounds like she had a very peaceful passing, though, resting inside her box, with her head in the doorway.  She probably fell asleep and woke up on the other side, reunited with Samantha.  Although it is sad that they both left you too soon, please have no doubt that you took wonderful care of them and they appreciated all of your love and concern.  That is the most important thing, and they were lucky piggies. Please accept our very belated condolences on Tabitha's passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan