[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Biscuit

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 22 20:41:35 EST 2012

Claire, we definitely remember Tea, Biscuit, and you, and we are so very saddened to hear that Biscuit joined Tea at the Bridge.  We know about those well-hidden abscesses, and we are so very sorry that Biscuit developed one.  Although we never have our piggies long enough, please know that eight is an absolutely wonderful age for a piggie, and obviously a tribute to your love and care.  You also did the most selfless thing you could when he needed to be helped to the other side.  He was a very lucky boy to be part of your family.  Please accept our belated condolences on his passing.

We also hope that you will keep in touch, and perhaps when you are ready, we might hear about another pig or piggies coming into your life.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan