[Gpdd] ARE: Batman

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Thu Feb 23 13:52:06 EST 2012

Oh, poor Batman!  Is this behavior that is seenj more in bores than sows?  I know that Sammy and Taby had small little rows a couple of times when I first got them but that stopped pretty quickly after they both got accustomed to their new cage.  I hope all of them fare well these nexgt few days.  Sounds like you have a qualified vet and so many wonderful people on here to give you advice.  I am totally awed by the people on here who seem to know so much.... it makes me feel downright ignorant!

Hugs & Whisker kisses
Lynn, Samantha & Tabitha at the bridge and in my heart