[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Mabel, Sammy's rescue senior at the Critter Corral

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 14:09:54 EST 2012

Sammy adopted Mabel, a senior piggy at the Critter Corral, she lived there but we had a lovely pigture of her; she was a beautiful multicolored Abby sow. She looked like a lively girl in her day. I never saw her but find my self crying my eyeballs out just now as I sent an email to see if she was still with us and they replied that had passed but no other details were given.  We inquired as it was past time to continie her support and whee wanted persmission for her to sail on the Black Pearl.  Sammy will sail a boat for her on Peter Gurney Memorial day.  Long Life, health, and happiness at the Bridge our darling Mabel, we will meet some day! BTW as many of you know Critter Corral is a fine rescue maybe someone would like to adopt a senior resident there or maybe bring home a piggy, check them out here: www.crittercorral.org
Sandy, Sammy and AR at Sea