[Gpdd] [Peter Gurney] Memorial Candle Lighting March 9th

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 11:08:30 EST 2012

Mark your calendars for March 9th!  You are invited to participate in the annual Peter Gurney Candle Lighting Memorial again this year.  It will take place on March 9th, and all you need to do is light a candle, at or around 8:00 pm in your particular time zone.  This will be our seventh annual candle-light memorial, and we want to get as many participants as we can.

The memorial is in honor of all of our dear pets (guinea pigs and any others) as well as our dear friends who are no longer with us and are now at the Rainbow Bridge, so that we may remember them at this special time with a candle.  As the candles are lit in each respective time zone, the light of the candles will travel around the world, and everyone at the Rainbow Bridge will see our light and know that we are thinking of them.

So mark your calendars for March 9th, and light a candle at or around 8:00 pm.  Tell others about this too.  Afterwards, I will ask you to place a post on the GPDD Digest (and/or send me an email), giving the location where a candle was lit, and I will post a list and a map on the Digest, so everyone can see where candles were lit.
We will be lighting our candles on March the 9th!

Audrey, William, and Gordon the GP
(Remembering Reese)