[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Otto the Very Vocal Guinea Pig

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 24 20:12:01 EST 2012

I'm so very sorry about Otto. I feel like we lost one of our own. He was such a special piggie. I've only ever heard of one other piggie living to be that old. I think he was a GPDD piggie, but I don't remember who he belonged to. That is so amazing that he lived to be 10. I'm glad you got to spend so many happy years with him. I'm very sad for you & Alyssa. My thoughts & prayers are with you. We'll miss you Otto. =(

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty