[Gpdd] CONDOLENCES FOR OTTO

Juwles juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Tue Feb 28 08:11:53 EST 2012

Dear Alyssa and Nancy,

I just now read the posting about Otto, and wanted to add my deepest and
sincerest condolences to you both.    If only all our bestest little friends
could live to 10 years old, it would make it a little easier when the time
to say goodbye comes.

He sounded like an angelpig, and I'm pleased that he passed away peacefully.

Ten years old is a record to be admired, and I'm so pleased the little
darling had such loving slaves.

I can tell she is going to be so sadly missed, and it will take you both
quite a while to recover and accept your loss.

I will pray that God gives you huge hugs of love and strength to cope at
this very sad time.   (You've got me in tears now!).

Love from Julie
& Snowdrop, Hugo, Treacle, Sooty & Kimba