[Gpdd] ANNOUNCE: My girls; past and present

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue Feb 28 21:17:14 EST 2012

Hi all, A quick update and a link to some pics of my much missed and much loved Samantha & Tabitha.  Here is a link to some of my fav pics of my precious girls that are now at the bridge:

http://www.bluemelon.com/georgialady/missingmygirls#page-0/photo-2174859

The latest news I have on the new girls is that it will probably be the 18th before they get here.  We are still trying to work out transport from KY to TN but looks like we may have a possibility.  I am so anxious to get my hands on them.  I am going to have to go to the pet store again and "rent" a pig again to get some cuddle and love time in to hold me over until I can get my new babies here.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Hugs & whisker kisses,
  Lynn, with Samantha and Tabitha at he bridge and in my heart and memory