[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Tommy the Budgie

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 29 20:21:18 EST 2012

Dear Glynis,

Like piggies, budgies (known as parakeets here in the US) can fill an entire room with personality. Having lost more than a few of them (I bred them as a teenager), I know they can leave quite an empty space when they're gone. My heart goes out to you for the loss of this precious creature. Having been birdless for two long, I'd love to see your photos and videos when you're ready to share them. Our first piggies used to feast quite amicably with the parakeet clan in our household. It was so cute!

Love,

Joanie