[Gpdd] Announcement; Welcome Bubble and Squeak

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Jan 6 07:55:32 EST 2012

Well done Janna for giving a home to these 2 boys in need.

At various points I have had a Bubble and a Squeak they are quiet common names for guinea pigs round here I think because they suit them so well my boy Bubble was definetely a bubbler we used to call him the experiment as when he chatted to us he sounded like an experiment bubbling away.

Looking at those nails you were lucky the quick hadnt grown as long as the nails that would have been a nightmare to sort at least they are in good hands now.

Welcome Bubble and Squeak we look forward to hearing about your adventures with Batman

M, Spooky and Hector