[Gpdd] MISC: The Undercover Pigs Calendar is Here!

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Mon Jan 9 19:13:45 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to Mieke and everyone who worked on or contributed pictures to the Undercover Pigs Calendar.  Mine arrived here in Canada a few days ago and it's beautiful!

I'm really looking forward to spending time (a month at least) with all of these piggies that I have gotten to know and love via the GPDD, and knowing that the proceeds are going to piggie rescue work makes it even better.  It always makes me a bit sad to see those artificial guinea pig calendars that are in stores this time of year: I always wonder "Was the photographer kind to them, and what happened to those piggies after he was done with them?"  This is a piggie calendar that not only looks great on the wall, but that I can enjoy wholeheartedly.  Now I'm going back to contemplating the lovely January portrait of a circle of Piggyfriends munching on a huge pile of grass!

Pat S.