[Gpdd] [Silly] AR comes to Sammy's home

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Sun Jan 8 22:26:28 EST 2012

Saturday was a big day for us as our dearest Algernon Rat, the little guy who traveled the world for his namesake our dear departed Alge who died 2 years ago, arrived at our humble home. He barely had time to unpack when I whisked him off to his first adventure. He came along to help make phone calls to our membership of a non partisan group dedicated to abolishing corporate personhood. They are are very nice people and welcomed AR into our fold.  He is helping to prepare for our Jan 20 Rally called “Occupy the Courts at the Federal Courthouse in Portland, a date that commemorates the 2 year anniversary of the “Citizens United vs. FEC Supreme Court decision that legalized the notion that corporations have the same rights as natural persons and that money equal free speech so they can give unlimited amounts of money to political campaigns anonymously. You may be able to visit a rally in your state as they are bing held at over 80 different Federal Courts. (Permitted events, outside not inside, peaceful and family friendly). See www.movetoamend.org

AR has a real knack for phone work, whee got some pigtures and came home to celebrate with Sammy who laid a spread of hay, romaine, cranberries, and carrot wine. Half an hour later later they were snoozing together like the old friends they are, but there was the start of a letter alongside the empty bottle.  “Dear Jenni;  Can Barnacle Bill take the Black Pearl......    I think they will finish it when they wake up.

Huge thanks to Joanie for arranging AR’s PigAir flight and for all the wonderful piggie people who have hosted AR in his year + of travels. He has been to many countries and states and is a very smart little little guy stuffed with facts figures and happy memories. I am so thrilled he is here. And they will put to sea, Sammy said its time for a proper sendoff for Beans our beloved Weapons Master now to the bridge and all their friends who have departed as well.  Pack your bags and fold some little paper boats, more on that latter?
Sandy and Sammy and AR!