[Gpdd] MISC: Correction! January Pigs are the Surrey Squeakers!

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Tue Jan 10 09:25:35 EST 2012

Oh my goodness --- I was assuming that a group of such handsome and obviously English piggies clustered around a pile of tasty grass hand-cut by their devoted slave had to be Piggyfriends, but apparently other large and comely herds also feast in such a manner.  The handsome pig models on the January page of the Undercover Pigs Calendar are in fact the Surrey Squeakers.   Sorry, Squeakers!!!

Pat S.