[Gpdd] HEALTH: Urgent! Ivermectin overdose!!

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 12 13:19:03 EST 2012

I can't believe I did this. I gave all the piggies their first doses of ivermectin, 1.0 ml for adults, and 0.5 for the three month olds. Along with their 4.0 ml of panacur, I thought I had it under control. Not!!! For some reason, I continued the ivermectin for two more days. Does anyone know what harm can come to them and how to help them? Should I continue with the panacur as scheduled? I didn't think I could make such a blatant mistake with my little ones. Now here I sit, worried as can be...

Joanie