[Gpdd] [Health]the newest members of the misfits

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Jan 12 20:34:16 EST 2012

It sounds like an abscess, somewhere there is a tiny wound that produces this thick whitish cheesy pus. If closed up it will grow and grow till it pops open. A surgical procedure can fix it, I expect Ann can say how. I had one piggy with this, it would fill, and then be drained, filled drain etc. until it was surgically repaired. I’m sure its not good for them and can be dangerous. but as I say there are others much more knowledgeable.  Sandy, Sammy and AR