[Gpdd] HEALTH: Skin problems, allergies

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Sun Jan 15 08:59:27 EST 2012

Hey all,

I haven't corresponded in a while, but I always try to keep up with you all.  Now, I have a problem of my own, and I want the expert advice of you slaves.

I had to take Stewie to the vet this week because he hasn't stopped scratching since I got him.  My vet seems to think that he has allergies.  This is the third time I've taken him in, but the first time that allergies have been the diagnosis.  My vet has been very good with my piggies in the past, so I have no reason to doubt his diagnosis.  I am going to take out the current bedding and replace with just newspapers for a while to see if it's the bedding.  He says it could be food allergy.  What do you do about that?

I'm open to any suggestions.

Thanks,
Marsha
The BeJabber Pigs:  KissaBella, BonnieMamas, Chloe, Heidi, Harry, & Stewie