[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome back Lynn and Tabby

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Jan 20 13:25:03 EST 2012

We appreciate the invitation but I'm just not sure we are ready to take part
in a trip right now.  Tabby is very lethargic and staying in her box, facing
the corner.  I want to give this medicine a few days to kick in and
hopefully do some good.  If she starts feeling beter, maybe she can take a
dingy out to the ship later!  :)

Hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn and a very quiet Tabitha