[Gpdd] MISC.: Tabitha & Lynn are back.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:48:03 EST 2012

Welcome back Lynn and Tabitha.

I wonder if Tabitha has a lipoma. That's just a fatty lump that some
piggies get. It does not feel as though it is attached to anything. My old
Roscoe has one that is about grape sized on his side. He has had this for
years and does him no harm. My Florence has a small pea sized one below her
throat. You wouldn't know that they were there unless you felt around for
them, especially Florence's as she has long hair, which covers everything.
Tabitha might even have a small abscess as the throat area is a common
place for these.

Hope all goes well with her. Tell her that if she wants to join us all on
the Pearl for a day or two, Pandora ( nurse pig ) will be able to
administer her antibiotics and keep an eye on her. A sea voyage may do her
good!

Great to have you back with us again. Take care.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.