[Gpdd] MISC.: Tabitha & Lynn are back.

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 20 20:47:30 EST 2012

Welcome back Lynn! It's so good to hear from you again! I'm very sorry to hear about Samantha. Also sorry to hear Tabitha is not feeling good. I know how you feel. Mimi is going on 5 years old soon & every little thing is scary when they're that age. It's really scary when it seems to be more serious as Tabitha's issue is. We will certainly keep you all in our piggie prayers & I'm just so glad to hear from you again! Hugs...

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty